Your Single-Source Solution
Due to its accelerated development, the automotive industry in Mexico has increased its energy consumption by 74.5% in the last 10 years, which is why some companies have begun to develop generation projects to make their expenses more efficiently.
Our diesel generator sets cover a full power range, with an average load factor, reliability and industry-leading availability. While energy systems provide standby power 24/7, our combined gas-powered heat and power (CHP) systems provide continuous power along with a reliable source of heat or cooling, all from a reliable source. These efficient, economical and environmentally friendly systems offer a reliable power supply if local networks fail. For these reasons and more, facilities worldwide depend on mtu for a constant source of energy and guarantee maximum productivity.
Why W.W. Williams Mexico
- Significant reduction in Electricity costs compared to CFE
- Obtaining important savings in fuel consumption
- Substantial decrease in the operating costs of the plant and an increase in competitiveness and profitability
- Higher quality and continuity of the energy generated
- It contributes significantly to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
- Attractive investment returns