Your Single Source Solution
The greenhouses demand high levels of heat and energy throughout the year. The combined heat and power (CHP) systems of W.W. Williams México are an optimal and proven solution. Reliable in greenhouses around the world, our systems provide heat and energy simultaneously. The electricity is used to feed the hundreds and thousands of greenhouses of light necessary for the cultivation of plants. The heat provided by the CHP system keeps the temperature at a perfect level throughout the year. To increase efficiency, the exhaust gases of the CHP system can be used as fertilizer.
Why W.W. Williams Mexico:
- Guarantees the reduction in electricity costs with higher quality and continuity
- It allows the Obtaining of Important Savings in the consumption of Fuels.
- Substantially reduces operating costs and increases profitability in the agricultural sector.
- Optimizes CO2 emissions to accelerate crop growth by increasing yield per hectare.
- It allows to shorten the periods of time between harvests and improve the quality of the products.
- It contributes significantly to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
- Attractive investment returns.