Independent Onsite Power Systems
Manufacturing facilities have a high continuous demand for energy created by their production processes. To stay productive and generate revenue, manufacturers can benefit from independent on-site power systems. Whether it is food processing, chemistry, textile production or other manufacturing processes, W.W. Williams Mexico in collaboration with MTU offers backup power solutions and combined heat and power (CHP) systems to maximize uptime.
Our diesel generator sets cover a full power range, with an average load factor, reliability and industry-leading availability. While W.W. Williams Mexico power systems provide 24/7 backup power, our combined gas-powered heat and power (CHP) systems provide continuous power along with a reliable source of heat or cooling, all from a reliable source. These efficient, economical and environmentally friendly systems offer a reliable power supply if local networks fail.
Why W.W. Williams Mexico:
- Significant reduction in electricity costs
- Obtaining important savings in fuel consumption
- Substantial decrease in the operating costs of the plant and increase in competitiveness and profitability
- Higher quality and continuity of the energy generated
- It contributes significantly to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
- Attractive investment returns